Is VALUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VALUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed
- noun - the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable
- noun - the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else
- noun - relative darkness or lightness of a color
- noun - (music) the relative duration of a musical note
- noun - an ideal accepted by some individual or group
- verb - fix or determine the value of
- verb - hold dear
- verb - regard highly
- verb - evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- verb - estimate the value of
- An amount, as of goods, services, or money, considered to be a fair and suitable equivalent for something else; a fair price or return.
- Monetary or material worth: the fluctuating value of gold and silver.
- Worth in usefulness or importance to the possessor; utility or merit: the value of an education.
- A principle, standard, or quality considered worthwhile or desirable: “The speech was a summons back to the patrician values of restraint and responsibility” (Jonathan Alter).
- Precise meaning or import, as of a word.
- An assigned or calculated numerical quantity.
- The relative duration of a tone or rest.
- The relative darkness or lightness of a color: “I establish the colors and principal values by organizing the painting into three values—dark, medium... and light” (Joe Hing Lowe).
- The sound quality of a letter or diphthong.
- One of a series of specified values: issued a stamp of new value.
- To determine or estimate the worth or value of; appraise.
- To regard highly; esteem.
- To rate according to relative estimate of worth or desirability; evaluate: valued health above money.
- To assign a value to (a unit of currency, for example).
- verb - to estimate the value (the quality that renders a thing useful or desirable) of
There are 5 letters in VALUE: A E L U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VALUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VALUE, to go: VALUE?
Rearrange the letters in VALUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VALUE
What's nearby VALUE
Lookup in Wiki for VALUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VALUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VALUE"