Is VALUED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VALUED in various dictionaries:
- verb - fix or determine the value of
- verb - hold dear
- verb - regard highly
- verb - evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- verb - estimate the value of
- adj - (usually used in combination) having value of a specified kind
- adj - held in great esteem for admirable qualities especially of an intrinsic nature
- verb - to estimate the value (the quality that renders a thing useful or desirable) of
There are 6 letters in VALUED: A D E L U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VALUED
To search all scrabble anagrams of VALUED, to go: VALUED?
Rearrange the letters in VALUED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VALUED
What's nearby VALUED
Lookup in Wiki for VALUED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VALUED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VALUED"