Is PERK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERK in various dictionaries:
- noun - an incidental benefit awarded for certain types of employment (especially if it is regarded as a right)
- verb - gain or regain energy
- To stick up or jut out: dogs’ ears that perk.
- To regain or cause to regain one’s good spirits or liveliness.
- To refresh the appearance of: New furniture and paint perked up the room.
- To percolate: The coffee was perking on the stove.
- verb - to carry oneself jauntily
There are 4 letters in PERK: E K P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERK
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERK, to go: PERK?
Rearrange the letters in PERK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PERK
What's nearby PERK
Lookup in Wiki for PERK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERK"