Is ZIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ZIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- noun - a code of letters and digits added to a postal address to aid in the sorting of mail
- noun - forceful exertion
- noun - a fastener for locking together two toothed edges by means of a sliding tab
- verb - close with a zipper
- verb - move very fast
- A brief, sharp, hissing sound.
- Energy; vim.
- A zipper.
- Nothing; nil; zero: received zip for money after doing the job for them.
- To move with a sharp, hissing sound.
- To move or act with a speed that suggests such a sound: The cars zipped by endlessly.
- To act or proceed swiftly and energetically: zipped through her homework.
- To become fastened or unfastened by a zipper.
- To give speed and force to.
- To impart life or zest to.
- To fasten or unfasten with a zipper.
- verb - to move with speed and vigor
There are 3 letters in ZIP: I P Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ZIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of ZIP, to go: ZIP?
Rearrange the letters in ZIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ZIP
What's nearby ZIP
Lookup in Wiki for ZIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ZIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ZIP"