Is LINK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LINK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the means of connection between things linked in series
- noun - a fastener that serves to join or connect
- noun - the state of being connected
- noun - a connecting shape
- noun - a unit of length equal to 1/100 of a chain
- noun - (computing) an instruction that connects one part of a program or an element on a list to another program or list
- noun - a channel for communication between groups
- noun - a two-way radio communication system (usually microwave)
- noun - an interconnecting circuit between two or more locations for the purpose of transmitting and receiving data
- verb - make a logical or causal connection
- verb - connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - link with or as with a yoke
- One of the rings or loops forming a chain.
- A unit in a connected series of units: links of sausage; one link in a molecular chain.
- A unit in a transportation or communications system.
- A connecting element; a tie or bond: grandparents, our link with the past.
- An association; a relationship: The Alumnae Association is my link to the school’s present administration.
- A causal, parallel, or reciprocal relationship; a correlation: Researchers have detected a link between smoking and heart disease.
- A cuff link.
- A rod or lever transmitting motion in a machine.
- An identifying term attached to an element in a system to facilitate connection to other identified elements.
- A torch formerly used for lighting one’s way in the streets.
- verb - to join together
There are 4 letters in LINK: I K L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LINK
To search all scrabble anagrams of LINK, to go: LINK?
Rearrange the letters in LINK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LINK
What's nearby LINK
Lookup in Wiki for LINK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LINK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LINK"