Is RINK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RINK in various dictionaries:
- noun - building that contains a surface for ice skating or roller skating
- An area surfaced with smooth ice for skating, hockey, or curling.
- A smooth floor suited for roller-skating.
- A building that houses a surface prepared for skating.
- A section of a bowling green large enough for holding a match.
- A team of players in quoits, bowling, or curling.
- noun - a surface of ice for skating
There are 4 letters in RINK: I K N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RINK
To search all scrabble anagrams of RINK, to go: RINK?
Rearrange the letters in RINK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RINK
What's nearby RINK
Lookup in Wiki for RINK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RINK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RINK"