Is DRINK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRINK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a single serving of a beverage
- noun - the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess
- noun - any liquid suitable for drinking
- noun - any large deep body of water
- noun - the act of swallowing
- verb - take in liquids
- verb - consume alcohol
- verb - propose a toast to
- verb - be fascinated or spell-bound by
- verb - drink excessive amounts of alcohol
- To take into the mouth and swallow (a liquid).
- To swallow the liquid contents of (a vessel): drank a cup of tea.
- To take in or soak up; absorb: drank the fresh air; spongy earth that drank up the rain.
- To take in eagerly through the senses or intellect: drank in the beauty of the day.
- To give or make (a toast).
- To toast (a person or an occasion, for example): We’ll drink your health.
- To bring to a specific state by drinking alcoholic liquors: drank our sorrows away.
- To swallow liquid: drank noisily; drink from a goblet.
- To imbibe alcoholic liquors: They only drink socially.
- To salute a person or an occasion with a toast: We will drink to your continued success.
- A liquid that is fit for drinking; a beverage.
- An amount of liquid swallowed: took a long drink from the fountain.
- An alcoholic beverage, such as a cocktail or highball.
- Excessive or habitual indulgence in alcoholic liquor.
- A body of water; the sea: The hatch cover slid off the boat and into the drink.
- verb - to swallow liquid
There are 5 letters in DRINK: D I K N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRINK
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRINK, to go: DRINK?
Rearrange the letters in DRINK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRINK
What's nearby DRINK
Lookup in Wiki for DRINK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRINK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRINK"