Is KIND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KIND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- adj - having or showing a tender and considerate and helpful nature
- adj - agreeable, conducive to comfort
- adj - tolerant and forgiving under provocation
- Of a friendly, generous, or warmhearted nature.
- Showing sympathy or understanding; charitable: a kind word.
- Humane; considerate: kind to animals.
- Forbearing; tolerant: Our neighbor was very kind about the window we broke.
- Generous; liberal: kind words of praise.
- These adjectives apply to persons and their actions and mean having or showing a tender, considerate, and helping nature.
- A group of individuals linked by traits held in common.
- See Synonyms at type.
- Fundamental, underlying character as a determinant of the class to which a thing belongs; nature or essence.
- A doubtful or borderline member of a given category: fashioned a kind of shelter; a kind of bluish color.
- Plenty of; ample: We have all kinds of time to finish the job.
- With produce or commodities rather than with money: pay in kind.
- Rather; somewhat: I’m kind of hungry.
- adj - having a gentle, giving nature
- noun - a class of similar or related objects or individuals
There are 4 letters in KIND: D I K N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KIND
To search all scrabble anagrams of KIND, to go: KIND?
Rearrange the letters in KIND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of KIND
What's nearby KIND
Lookup in Wiki for KIND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KIND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KIND"