Is BRINK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRINK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a region marking a boundary
- noun - the edge of a steep place
- noun - the limit beyond which something happens or changes
- The upper edge of a steep or vertical slope: the brink of a cliff.
- The margin of land bordering a body of water.
- The point at which something is likely to begin; the verge: “Time and again the monarchs and statesmen of Europe approached the brink of conflict” (W.
- noun - an extreme edge
There are 5 letters in BRINK: B I K N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRINK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRINK, to go: BRINK?
Rearrange the letters in BRINK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRINK
What's nearby BRINK
Lookup in Wiki for BRINK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRINK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRINK"