Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if brink is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on brink.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BRINK has 41 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BRINK is VALID in some board games. Check BRINK in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of brink in various dictionaries:
noun - a region marking a boundary
noun - the edge of a steep place
noun - the limit beyond which something happens or changes
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|the extreme edge of land before a steep slope or a body or water.|
|The extreme edge of land before a steep slope or a body or water.|
|The upper edge of a steep or vertical slope: the brink of a cliff.|
|The margin of land bordering a body of water.|
|The point at which something is likely to begin the verge: "Time and again the monarchs and statesmen of Europe approached the brink of conflict ( W. Bruce Lincoln). See Synonyms at border.|
|the edge of a steep place|
|a region marking a boundary|
|the limit beyond which something happens or changes|
|the point where a new or different situation is about to begin:|
|the edge of a cliff or other high area:|
|Brink, OKLAHOMA, UNITED STATES|
|Brink, VIRGINIA, UNITED STATES|
|Brink, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GERMANY|
|Brink, MARYLAND, UNITED STATES|
|Brink, Niedersachsen, GERMANY|
|Brink, WEST VIRGINIA, UNITED STATES|
|Brink might refer to|
* Brink!, 1998 Disney Channel film|
* Brink (TV series), a scientific television series that airs on the Science Channel
* Brink (video game), a video game developed by Splash Damage
* Brink (surname)
* Brink Productions, a theatre company based in South Australia
* Brink, Virginia
* Brink, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
* Brink, Greenbrier County, West Virginia, a ghost town
* Brink (norra delen), a location in Botkyrka Municipality in Sweden
* Brink tram stop in Amstelveen, Netherlands
* Brink Junior High School, South Oklahoma City
* PAM Brink Stadium, Springs, South Africa