Is SLICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a slippery smoothness
- noun - a magazine printed on good quality paper
- noun - a film of oil or garbage floating on top of water
- noun - a trowel used to make a surface slick
- verb - make slick or smooth
- verb - give a smooth and glossy appearance
- adj - made slick by e.g. ice or grease
- adj - having only superficial plausibility
- adj - having a smooth, gleaming surface reflecting light
- adj - marked by skill in deception
- See Synonyms at sleek.
- Deftly executed; adroit: “as slick as a sonnet, but as dull as ditch water” (Tallulah Bankhead).
- Shrewd; wily.
- A smooth or slippery surface or area.
- A floating film of oil.
- A trail of floating material: a garbage slick.
- An implement used to make a surface slick, especially a chisel used for smoothing and polishing.
- A magazine, usually of large popular readership, printed on high-quality glossy paper.
- A racing automobile tire with a smooth tread.
- An unarmed military aircraft, such as a spotter plane or helicopter.
- To make smooth, glossy, or oily.
- To make neat, trim, or tidy: slicked themselves up for the camera.
- adj - smooth and slippery
There are 5 letters in SLICK: C I K L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLICK, to go: SLICK?
Rearrange the letters in SLICK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLICK
What's nearby SLICK
Lookup in Wiki for SLICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLICK"