Is LICK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LICK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a salt deposit that animals regularly lick
- noun - touching with the tongue
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- verb - beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- verb - pass the tongue over
- verb - find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of
- verb - take up with the tongue
- To pass the tongue over or along: lick a stamp.
- To lap up.
- To lap or flicker at like a tongue: The waves licked the sides of the boat.
- To punish with a beating; thrash.
- To get the better of; defeat: licked her weight problem.
- The act or process of licking.
- A small quantity; a bit: hasn’t got a lick of common sense.
- A deposit of exposed natural salt that is licked by passing animals.
- A sudden hard stroke; a blow.
- Speed; pace: moving along at a good lick.
- A phrase improvised by a soloist, especially on the guitar or banjo.
- verb - to pass the tongue over the surface of
There are 4 letters in LICK: C I K L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LICK
To search all scrabble anagrams of LICK, to go: LICK?
Rearrange the letters in LICK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LICK
What's nearby LICK
Lookup in Wiki for LICK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LICK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LICK"