Is SKILL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SKILL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ability that has been acquired by training
- noun - ability to produce solutions in some problem domain
- Proficiency, facility, or dexterity that is acquired or developed through training or experience.
- An art, a trade, or a technique, particularly one requiring use of the hands or body.
- A developed talent or ability: writing skills.
- A reason; a cause.
- adj - the ability to do something well [n -S] : SKILLED
There are 5 letters in SKILL: I K L L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SKILL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SKILL, to go: SKILL?
Rearrange the letters in SKILL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SKILL
What's nearby SKILL
Lookup in Wiki for SKILL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SKILL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SKILL"