Is MILKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MILKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings
- noun - produced by mammary glands of female mammals for feeding their young
- noun - a river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River
- noun - any of several nutritive milklike liquids
- verb - take milk from female mammals
- verb - exploit as much as possible
- verb - add milk to
- verb - to draw milk (a whitish, nutritious liquid) from the udder of
There are 5 letters in MILKS: I K L M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MILKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MILKS, to go: MILKS?
Rearrange the letters in MILKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MILKS
What's nearby MILKS
Lookup in Wiki for MILKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MILKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MILKS"