Is TRICKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRICKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cunning or deceitful action or device
- noun - a period of work or duty
- noun - an attempt to get you to do something foolish or imprudent
- noun - a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- noun - an illusory feat
- noun - a prostitute's customer
- noun - (card games) in a single round, the sequence of cards played by all the players
- verb - deceive somebody
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 6 letters in TRICKS: C I K R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRICKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRICKS, to go: TRICKS?
Rearrange the letters in TRICKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRICKS
What's nearby TRICKS
Lookup in Wiki for TRICKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRICKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRICKS"