Is CUNT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUNT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person (usually but not necessarily a woman) who is thoroughly disliked
- noun - obscene terms for female genitals
- The female genital organs.
- Sexual intercourse with a woman.
- Used as a disparaging term for a woman.
- Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or finds extremely disagreeable.
- noun - the female pudendum -- usually considered obscene
There are 4 letters in CUNT: C N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUNT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUNT, to go: CUNT?
Rearrange the letters in CUNT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CUNT
What's nearby CUNT
Lookup in Wiki for CUNT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUNT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUNT"