Is UNCUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNCUT in various dictionaries:
- adj - not trimmed
- adj - (used of grass or vegetation) not cut down with a hand implement or machine
- adj - not shaped by cutting or trimming
- adj - (of pages of a book) having adjacent leaves still joined at the fore edge
- adj - not cut
- adj - not cut
- adj - complete
- Not cut: uncut hair.
- Having the page edge not slit or trimmed.
- Not cut or ground to a specific shape.
- Not condensed, abridged, or shortened, as by an editor or a censor: the uncut version of the scandalous story.
- verb - to divide into parts with a sharp-edged instrument
There are 5 letters in UNCUT: C N T U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNCUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNCUT, to go: UNCUT?
Rearrange the letters in UNCUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNCUT
What's nearby UNCUT
Lookup in Wiki for UNCUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNCUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNCUT"