Is TUNIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUNIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - an enveloping or covering membrane or layer of body tissue
- noun - any of a variety of loose fitting cloaks extending to the hips or knees
- A loose-fitting garment, sleeved or sleeveless, extending to the knees and worn by men and women especially in ancient Greece and Rome.
- A medieval surcoat.
- A long, plain, close-fitting military jacket, usually with a stiff high collar.
- A long, plain, sleeved or sleeveless blouse.
- A short pleated and belted dress worn by women for some sports.
- A coat or layer enveloping an organ or a part.
- A loose, membranous outer covering of a bulb or corm, as of the onion, tulip, or crocus.
- See tunicle.
- noun - a loose-fitting garment
There are 5 letters in TUNIC: C I N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUNIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUNIC, to go: TUNIC?
Rearrange the letters in TUNIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TUNIC
What's nearby TUNIC
Lookup in Wiki for TUNIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUNIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUNIC"