Is INDUCT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDUCT in various dictionaries:
- verb - place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- verb - accept people into an exclusive society or group, usually with some rite
- verb - admit as a member
- verb - produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
- verb - introduce or initiate
- To place ceremoniously or formally in an office or a position; install: a service to induct the new president of the university.
- To admit as a member; receive.
- To admit to military service: a draftee waiting to be inducted into the army.
- To introduce, as to new experience or knowledge; initiate: She was inducted into the ways of the legal profession.
- To induce.
- verb - to bring into military service
There are 6 letters in INDUCT: C D I N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUCT
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDUCT, to go: INDUCT?
Rearrange the letters in INDUCT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INDUCT
What's nearby INDUCT
Lookup in Wiki for INDUCT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDUCT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDUCT"