Is CONDUIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONDUIT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a passage (a pipe or tunnel) through which water or electric wires can pass
- A pipe or channel for conveying fluids, such as water.
- A tube or duct for enclosing electric wires or cable.
- A means by which something is transmitted: an arms dealer who served as a conduit for intelligence data.
- A fountain.
- noun - a channel or pipe for conveying fluids
There are 7 letters in CONDUIT: C D I N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDUIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONDUIT, to go: CONDUIT?
Rearrange the letters in CONDUIT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONDUIT
6 letters out of CONDUIT
5 letters out of CONDUIT
4 letters out of CONDUIT
3 letters out of CONDUIT
2 letters out of CONDUIT
Contextual use of CONDUIT
What's nearby CONDUIT
Lookup in Wiki for CONDUIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONDUIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONDUIT"