Is LOINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the lower part of the abdomen just above the external genital organs
- noun - the region of the hips and groin and lower abdomen
- noun - a cut of meat taken from the side and back of an animal between the ribs and the rump
- noun - either side of the backbone between the hipbone and the ribs in humans as well as quadrupeds
- noun - a part of the side and back between the ribs and the hipbone
There are 5 letters in LOINS: I L N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOINS, to go: LOINS?
Rearrange the letters in LOINS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOINS
What's nearby LOINS
Lookup in Wiki for LOINS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOINS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOINS"