Is LOSING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOSING in various dictionaries:
- verb - fail to keep or to maintain
- verb - fail to win
- verb - suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- verb - place (something) where one cannot find it again
- verb - miss from one's possessions
- verb - allow to go out of sight
- verb - fail to make money in a business
- verb - fail to get or obtain
- verb - retreat
- verb - fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- verb - be set at a disadvantage
- Failing to win, as in a sport or game: a losing team; a losing lottery ticket.
- Of or relating to one that fails to win: a losing season; a losing battle.
- The act of one that loses; loss.
- Often losings.
- adj - to come to be without and be unable to find [v LOST, LOSING, LOSES] : LOSABLE
There are 6 letters in LOSING: G I L N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOSING
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOSING, to go: LOSING?
Rearrange the letters in LOSING and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of LOSING
5 letters out of LOSING
4 letters out of LOSING
3 letters out of LOSING
2 letters out of LOSING
Contextual use of LOSING
What's nearby LOSING
Lookup in Wiki for LOSING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOSING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOSING"