Is LOIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cut of meat taken from the side and back of an animal between the ribs and the rump
- noun - either side of the backbone between the hipbone and the ribs in humans as well as quadrupeds
- The part of the body of a human being or quadruped on either side of the backbone and between the ribs and hips.
- One of several cuts of meat, such as tenderloin, taken from this part of an animal’s body, typically including the vertebrae of the segment from which it is taken.
- The region of the hips, groin, and lower abdomen.
- The reproductive organs.
- noun - a part of the side and back between the ribs and the hipbone
There are 4 letters in LOIN: I L N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOIN, to go: LOIN?
Rearrange the letters in LOIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOIN
What's nearby LOIN
Lookup in Wiki for LOIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOIN"