Is CZAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CZAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917)
- noun - a person having great power
- Also tsar or tzar (zr, tsr).
- A person having great power; an autocrat: “the square-jawed, ruddy complacency of Jack Farrell, the czar of the Fifteenth Street police station” (Ernest Hemingway).
- An appointed official having special powers to regulate or supervise an activity: a racetrack czar; an energy czar.
- noun - an emperor or king
There are 4 letters in CZAR: A C R Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CZAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CZAR, to go: CZAR?
Rearrange the letters in CZAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CZAR
What's nearby CZAR
Lookup in Wiki for CZAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CZAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CZAR"