Is CRAZY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRAZY in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone deranged and possibly dangerous
- adj - affected with madness or insanity
- adj - foolish
- adj - possessed by inordinate excitement
- adj - bizarre or fantastic
- adj - intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- Affected with madness; insane.
- Possessed by enthusiasm or excitement: The crowd at the game went crazy.
- Immoderately fond; infatuated: was crazy about boys.
- Intensely involved or preoccupied: is crazy about cars and racing.
- To an exceeding degree: They were running around like crazy.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
- noun - a crazy person
There are 5 letters in CRAZY: A C R Y Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAZY
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRAZY, to go: CRAZY?
Rearrange the letters in CRAZY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRAZY
What's nearby CRAZY
Lookup in Wiki for CRAZY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRAZY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRAZY"