Is ROCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter
- noun - material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust
- noun - United States gynecologist and devout Catholic who conducted the first clinical trials of the oral contraceptive pill (1890-1984)
- noun - (figurative) someone who is strong and stable and dependable
- noun - hard bright-colored stick candy (typically flavored with peppermint)
- noun - a genre of popular music originating in the 1950s
- noun - pitching dangerously to one side
- verb - move back and forth or sideways
- verb - cause to move back and forth
- Relatively hard, naturally formed mineral or petrified matter; stone.
- A relatively small piece or fragment of such material.
- A relatively large body of such material, as a cliff or peak.
- A naturally formed aggregate of mineral matter constituting a significant part of the earth’s crust.
- A large gem, especially a diamond.
- Crack cocaine.
- A varicolored stick candy.
- Rock candy.
- In a state of difficulty, destruction, or ruin: Their marriage is on the rocks.
- Without money; bankrupt: Our accountant says the business is on the rocks.
- Served over ice cubes: Scotch on the rocks.
- To move back and forth or from side to side, especially gently or rhythmically.
- To sway violently, as from a blow or shock.
- To be washed and panned in a cradle or in a rocker.
- To play or dance to rock ’n’ roll.
- To move back and forth or from side to side, especially in order to soothe or lull to sleep.
- To cause to shake or sway violently.
- To disturb the mental or emotional equilibrium of; upset: News of the scandal rocked the town.
- To wash or pan (ore) in a cradle or rocker.
- In mezzotint engraving, to roughen (a metal plate) with a rocker or roulette.
- A rocking motion.
- The act of rocking.
- Rock ’n’ roll.
- adj - to move back and forth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : ROCKABLE
There are 4 letters in ROCK: C K O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROCK, to go: ROCK?
Rearrange the letters in ROCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROCK
What's nearby ROCK
Lookup in Wiki for ROCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROCK"