Is CORK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORK in various dictionaries:
- noun - outer bark of the cork oak
- noun - (botany) outer tissue of bark
- noun - a port city in southern Ireland
- noun - the plug in the mouth of a bottle (especially a wine bottle)
- noun - a small float usually made of cork
- verb - close a bottle with a cork
- verb - stuff with cork
- The lightweight, elastic outer bark of the cork oak, used especially for bottle closures, insulation, floats, and crafts.
- Something made of cork, especially a bottle stopper.
- A bottle stopper made of other material, such as plastic.
- A small float used on a fishing line or net to buoy up the line or net or to indicate when a fish bites.
- A nonliving, water-resistant protective tissue that is formed on the outside of the cork cambium in the woody stems and roots of many seed plants.
- To stop or seal with or as if with a cork.
- To restrain or check; hold back: tried to cork my anger.
- To blacken with burnt cork.
- verb - to stop up
There are 4 letters in CORK: C K O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORK, to go: CORK?
Rearrange the letters in CORK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORK
What's nearby CORK
Lookup in Wiki for CORK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORK"