Is FROCK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FROCK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a habit worn by clerics
- noun - a one-piece garment for a woman
- verb - put a frock on
- A woman’s dress.
- A long, loose outer garment, as that worn by artists and craftspeople; a smock.
- A woolen garment formerly worn by sailors; a jersey.
- A robe worn by monks, friars, and other clerics; a habit.
- To clothe in a frock.
- To invest with clerical office.
- verb - to clothe in a long, loose outer garment
There are 5 letters in FROCK: C F K O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FROCK
To search all scrabble anagrams of FROCK, to go: FROCK?
Rearrange the letters in FROCK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FROCK
What's nearby FROCK
Lookup in Wiki for FROCK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FROCK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FROCK"