Is ROCKY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROCKY in various dictionaries:
- adj - abounding in rocks or stones
- adj - causing or characterized by jolts and irregular movements
- adj - liable to rock
- adj - full of hardship or trials
- Consisting of, containing, or abounding in rock or rocks.
- Resembling or suggesting rock; firm or hard.
- Steadfast or stubborn; unyielding: her rocky heart.
- Marked by obstructions or difficulties: the rocky road to success.
- Inclined or prone to sway or totter; unsteady or shaky: a rocky shelf.
- Appearing inclined to fail; discouraging or disappointing: After a somewhat rocky start, the team went on to win the state championships.
- Weak, dizzy, or nauseated, especially as a result of the excessive intake of alcohol or drugs.
- adv - firm in position [adj STEADIER, STEADIEST] : STEADILY
There are 5 letters in ROCKY: C K O R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCKY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROCKY, to go: ROCKY?
Rearrange the letters in ROCKY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROCKY
What's nearby ROCKY
Lookup in Wiki for ROCKY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROCKY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROCKY"