Is CROOK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROOK in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- noun - a circular segment of a curve
- noun - a long staff with one end being hook shaped
- verb - bend or cause to bend
- An implement or tool, such as a bishop’s crosier or a shepherd’s staff, with a bent or curved part.
- A part that is curved or bent like a hook.
- A curve or bend; a turn: a crook in the path.
- One who makes a living by dishonest methods.
- Out of order; faulty.
- Not well; ill.
- Of poor quality; inferior.
- Not honest; crooked.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
- adj - affected with disease or ill health
- verb - to urge to attack
There are 5 letters in CROOK: C K O O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROOK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROOK, to go: CROOK?
Rearrange the letters in CROOK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CROOK
What's nearby CROOK
Lookup in Wiki for CROOK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CROOK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CROOK"