Is MOVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - workman employed by a moving company
- noun - (parliamentary procedure) someone who makes a formal motion
- noun - someone who moves
- noun - a company that moves the possessions of a family or business from one site to another
- One that moves: a fast mover in corporate circles.
- One that transports household or office goods from one location to another as an occupation.
- verb - to change from one position to another
There are 5 letters in MOVER: E M O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOVER, to go: MOVER?
Rearrange the letters in MOVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOVER
What's nearby MOVER
Lookup in Wiki for MOVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOVER"