Is REMOVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REMOVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - degree of figurative distance or separation
- verb - remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- verb - remove from a position or an office
- verb - dispose of
- verb - cause to leave
- verb - shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes
- verb - go away or leave
- verb - kill intentionally and with premeditation
- verb - get rid of something abstract
- To move from a place or position occupied: removed the dishes from the table.
- To transfer or convey from one place to another: removed the family to the West Coast.
- To take off: removed her jewelry.
- To take away; withdraw: removed his name from consideration.
- To do away with; eliminate: remove a stain.
- To dismiss from office.
- To change one’s place of residence or business; move: “In 1751, I removed from the country to the town” (David Hume).
- To go away; depart.
- To be removable: paint that removes with water.
- The act of removing; removal.
- Distance or degree of separation or remoteness: “to spill, though at a safe remove, the blood of brave men” (Anthony Burgess).
- verb - to take or move away
There are 6 letters in REMOVE: E E M O R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REMOVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REMOVE, to go: REMOVE?
Rearrange the letters in REMOVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REMOVE
What's nearby REMOVE
Lookup in Wiki for REMOVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REMOVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REMOVE"