Is WEBER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEBER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells
- noun - German physicist and brother of E. H. Weber
- noun - United States abstract painter (born in Russia) (1881-1961)
- noun - German sociologist and pioneer of the analytic method in sociology (1864-1920)
- noun - German conductor and composer of romantic operas (1786-1826)
- noun - German physiologist who studied sensory responses to stimuli and is considered the father of psychophysics (1795-1878)
- The SI unit of magnetic flux equal to the magnetic flux that in linking a circuit of one turn produces in it an electromotive force of one volt as it is uniformly reduced to zero within one second.
- noun - a unit of magnetic flux
There are 5 letters in WEBER: B E E R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEBER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEBER, to go: WEBER?
Rearrange the letters in WEBER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEBER
What's nearby WEBER
Lookup in Wiki for WEBER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEBER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEBER"