Is REGARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REGARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - (usually preceded by `in') a detail or point
- noun - paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people)
- noun - (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare
- noun - a long fixed look
- noun - the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- noun - a feeling of friendship and esteem
- noun - an attitude of admiration or esteem
- verb - deem to be
- verb - look at attentively
- verb - connect closely and often incriminatingly
- To look at attentively; observe closely.
- To look upon or consider in a particular way: I regard him as a fool.
- To hold in esteem or respect: She regards her teachers highly.
- To relate or refer to; concern: This item regards their liability.
- To take into account; consider.
- To take care of.
- To look or gaze.
- To give heed; pay attention.
- A look or gaze.
- Careful thought or attention; heed: She gives little regard to her appearance.
- Respect, affection, or esteem: He has high regard for your work.
- A particular point or aspect; respect: She was lucky in that regard.
- Basis for action; motive.
- Appearance or aspect.
- verb - to look upon with a particular feeling
There are 6 letters in REGARD: A D E G R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REGARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of REGARD, to go: REGARD?
Rearrange the letters in REGARD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REGARD
What's nearby REGARD
Lookup in Wiki for REGARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REGARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REGARD"