Is GRADER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRADER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a judge who assigns grades to something
- One who grades students’ work.
- A piece of heavy equipment used to level or smooth road or other surfaces to the desired gradient.
- A student in a specified class in an elementary or high school.
- adj - to arrange in steps or degrees [v GRADED, GRADING, GRADES] : GRADABLE
There are 6 letters in GRADER: A D E G R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRADER
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRADER, to go: GRADER?
Rearrange the letters in GRADER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRADER
What's nearby GRADER
Lookup in Wiki for GRADER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRADER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRADER"