Is SMEARS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SMEARS in various dictionaries:
- noun - slanderous defamation
- noun - a thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an act that brings discredit to the person who does it
- verb - stain by smearing or daubing with a dirty substance
- verb - make a smudge on
- verb - cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
- verb - charge falsely or with malicious intent
- verb - to spread with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance
There are 6 letters in SMEARS: A E M R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SMEARS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SMEARS, to go: SMEARS?
Rearrange the letters in SMEARS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SMEARS
5 letters out of SMEARS
4 letters out of SMEARS
3 letters out of SMEARS
2 letters out of SMEARS
Contextual use of SMEARS
What's nearby SMEARS
Lookup in Wiki for SMEARS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SMEARS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SMEARS"