Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if smear is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on smear.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer SMEAR has 431 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word SMEAR is VALID in some board games. Check SMEAR in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of smear in various dictionaries:
noun - slanderous defamation
noun - a thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope
noun - a blemish made by dirt
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Dirty political tactic|
|Attack ad, maybe|
|Slight on the stump, say|
|Campaign low blow|
|Window washer's mistake|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|A slanderous or defamatory remark, or to spread with a dirty substance|
|To blur by rubbing or to vilify by negative depiction|
|Smear might refer to|
* A smear test, wherein a sample is smeared over a microscope slide to be studied for any pathology
* A smear test usually refers to a pap test, that is, a cervical smear* Smear (card game)
* Smear Lake, a lake in Wisconsin
* Smear campaign, a tactic to undermine an individual or a group
* Smear Campaign (album), an album by Napalm Death
* Pat Smear, the guitarist and actor
* Smear (optics), motion that degrades sharpness, which is generally linear over the integration time
* Colloquial name for a glissando, a glide from one musical pitch to another
* Smearing may refer to:
* Smearing of an image taken by an astronomical interferometer:
* Bandwidth smearing, a chromatic aberration;
* Time smearing, a consequence of Earth rotation during the observation;
* Smearing (climbing), a technique of rock climbing
* Electron smearing, a tool for improving convergence in DFT calculations