Is SEMINAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEMINAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - any meeting for an exchange of ideas
- noun - a course offered for a small group of advanced students
- A small group of advanced students in a college or graduate school engaged in original research or intensive study under the guidance of a professor who meets regularly with them to discuss their reports and findings.
- A course of study so pursued.
- A scheduled meeting of such a group.
- A meeting for an exchange of ideas; a conference.
- noun - an advanced study group at a college or university
There are 7 letters in SEMINAR: A E I M N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEMINAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEMINAR, to go: SEMINAR?
Rearrange the letters in SEMINAR and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SEMINAR
6 letters out of SEMINAR
5 letters out of SEMINAR
4 letters out of SEMINAR
3 letters out of SEMINAR
2 letters out of SEMINAR
Contextual use of SEMINAR
What's nearby SEMINAR
Lookup in Wiki for SEMINAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEMINAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEMINAR"