Is PERSONAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERSONAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short newspaper article about a particular person or group
- adj - concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality
- adj - particular to a given individual
- adj - of or arising from personality
- adj - intimately concerning a person's body or physical being
- adj - indicating grammatical person
- Of or relating to a particular person; private: “Like their personal lives, women’s history is fragmented, interrupted” (Elizabeth Janeway).
- Done, made, or performed in person: a personal appearance.
- Done to or for or directed toward a particular person: a personal favor.
- Concerning a particular person and his or her private business, interests, or activities; intimate: I have something personal to tell you.
- Aimed pointedly at the most intimate aspects of a person, especially in a critical or hostile manner: an uncalled-for, highly personal remark.
- Tending to make remarks, or be unduly questioning, about another’s affairs: She always becomes personal in an argument.
- Of or relating to the body or physical being: personal cleanliness.
- Relating to or having the nature of a person or self-conscious being: belief in a personal God.
- Relating to a person’s movable property: personal possessions.
- Indicating grammatical person.
- A personal item or notice in a newspaper.
- noun - a brief, private notice in a newspaper
There are 8 letters in PERSONAL: A E L N O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERSONAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERSONAL, to go: PERSONAL?
Rearrange the letters in PERSONAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PERSONAL
7 letters out of PERSONAL
6 letters out of PERSONAL
5 letters out of PERSONAL
4 letters out of PERSONAL
3 letters out of PERSONAL
2 letters out of PERSONAL
Contextual use of PERSONAL
What's nearby PERSONAL
Lookup in Wiki for PERSONAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERSONAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERSONAL"