Is ANOMIE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANOMIE in various dictionaries:
- noun - personal state of isolation and anxiety resulting from a lack of social control and regulation
- noun - lack of moral standards in a society
- Social instability caused by steady erosion of standards and values.
- Alienation and purposelessness experienced by a person or a class as a result of a lack of standards and values.
- Personal disorganization resulting in unsocial behavior.
- adj - a collapse of the social structures governing a given society [n -S] : ANOMIC
There are 6 letters in ANOMIE: A E I M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANOMIE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANOMIE, to go: ANOMIE?
Rearrange the letters in ANOMIE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ANOMIE
5 letters out of ANOMIE
4 letters out of ANOMIE
3 letters out of ANOMIE
2 letters out of ANOMIE
Contextual use of ANOMIE
What's nearby ANOMIE
Lookup in Wiki for ANOMIE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANOMIE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANOMIE"