Scrabble word: COMPENSATE
Is COMPENSATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMPENSATE in dictionaries:
- verb - adjust for
- verb - make amends for
- verb - make up for shortcomings or a feeling of inferiority by exaggerating good qualities
- verb - make reparations or amends for
- verb - do or give something to somebody in return
- verb - make payment to
- To offset; counterbalance.
- To make satisfactory payment or reparation to; recompense or reimburse: Management compensated us for the time we worked.
- To serve as or provide a substitute or counterbalance.
There are 10 letters in COMPENSATE: A C E E M N O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPENSATE
Click to search all anagrams of COMPENSATE plus a wildcard: COMPENSATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPENSATE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPENSATE
Lookup in Wiki for COMPENSATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.