Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMET
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMET exist?
Definitions of COMET in dictionaries:
- noun - (astronomy) a relatively small extraterrestrial body consisting of a frozen mass that travels around the sun in a highly elliptical orbit
- A celestial body, observed only in that part of its orbit that is relatively close to the sun, having a head consisting of a solid nucleus surrounded by a nebulous coma up to 2.
- adj - a celestial body [n -S] : COMETARY
There are 5 letters in COMET: C E M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMET plus a wildcard: COMET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMET
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMET
- chance to see comet Ikeya-Zhang together in the sky with our nearest ...
- comet Halley in 1910 Credit Lowell ObservatoryNOAOAURANSF .
- Australian Indigenous Astronomy comets comets comets
- comets come from the cold outer solar system.
- NASA comet Elenin Poses October (16 2011) No Threat to Earth ...
- comets - Astronomy For Kids - KidsAstronomy.com
- comets-eight_comets.jpg Image Thumbnail
- comet Ikeya Zhang Brightens
- Halleys comet Picture
- the two tails of comet West
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.