Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PECTEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PECTEN exist?
Definitions of PECTEN in dictionaries:
- A body structure or an organ resembling a comb, as the ridged part of the eyelid of reptiles and birds.
- A scallop of the genus Pecten.
- n - a comblike anatomical part
There are 6 letters in PECTEN: C E E N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PECTEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PECTEN plus a wildcard: PECTEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PECTEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PECTEN
- pecten Marine Macrofauna Genus Trait Handbook from Marine ...
- pecten jacobaeus
- Filepecten jacobaeus.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- pecten fossil - Malta
- pecten jacobaeus Vieira avieira
- pectencomposition from auction August 2003
- pecten maximus the great scallop (left) can grow as large as 15 cm ...
- Image Sue Scott - Great scallop pecten maximus and maerl. Image ...
- Sea Shell Scallop (pecten Shell) 3D Model by zbignev
- pecten jacobeus (Linnus 1758)