Scrabble word: CEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CEMENT exist?
Definitions of CEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement
- noun - a building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay
- noun - something that hardens to act as adhesive material
- noun - any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
- noun - a specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
- verb - make fast as if with cement
- verb - cover or coat with cement
- verb - bind or join with or as if with cement
- A building material made by grinding calcined limestone and clay to a fine powder, which can be mixed with water and poured to set as a solid mass or used as an ingredient in making mortar or concrete.
- Portland cement.
- A substance that hardens to act as an adhesive; glue.
- Something that serves to bind or unite: “Custom was in early days the cement of society” (Walter Bagehot).
- A chemically precipitated substance that binds particles of clastic rocks.
- A substance used for filling cavities or anchoring crowns, inlays, or other restorations.
- Variant of cementum.
- To bind with or as if with cement.
- To become cemented.
- verb - to bind firmly
There are 6 letters in CEMENT: C E E M N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CEMENT plus a wildcard: CEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CEMENT
Images for CEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.