Scrabble word: CEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CEMENT exist?
Definitions of CEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement
- noun - a building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay
- noun - something that hardens to act as adhesive material
- noun - any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
- noun - a specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
- verb - make fast as if with cement
- verb - cover or coat with cement
- verb - bind or join with or as if with cement
- A building material made by grinding calcined limestone and clay to a fine powder, which can be mixed with water and poured to set as a solid mass or used as an ingredient in making mortar or concrete.
- Portland cement.
- A substance that hardens to act as an adhesive; glue.
- Something that serves to bind or unite: “Custom was in early days the cement of society” (Walter Bagehot).
- A chemically precipitated substance that binds particles of clastic rocks.
- A substance used for filling cavities or anchoring crowns, inlays, or other restorations.
- Variant of cementum.
- To bind with or as if with cement.
- To become cemented.
- verb - to bind firmly