Scrabble word: CEMENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CEMENTS exist?
Definitions of CEMENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement
- noun - a building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay
- noun - something that hardens to act as adhesive material
- noun - any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
- noun - a specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
- verb - make fast as if with cement
- verb - cover or coat with cement
- verb - bind or join with or as if with cement
- verb - to bind firmly
There are 7 letters in CEMENTS: C E E M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CEMENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CEMENTS plus a wildcard: CEMENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CEMENTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CEMENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.