Scrabble word: MENACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MENACE exist?
Definitions of MENACE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is a source of danger
- noun - a threat or the act of threatening
- verb - pose a threat to
- verb - express a threat either by an utterance or a gesture
- verb - act in a threatening manner
- A possible danger; a threat: the menace of nuclear war.
- The act of threatening.
- A troublesome or annoying person: a toddler who was a menace in a shop full of crystal.
- To utter threats against.
- To make threats.
- verb - to be a source of danger to