Scrabble word: PERCUSSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERCUSSION exist?
Definitions of PERCUSSION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of playing a percussion instrument
- noun - the act of exploding a percussion cap
- noun - the section of a band or orchestra that plays percussion instruments
- noun - tapping a part of the body for diagnostic purposes
- The striking together of two bodies, especially when noise is produced.
- The sound, vibration, or shock caused by the striking together of two bodies.
- The act of detonating a percussion cap in a firearm.
- A method of medical diagnosis in which various areas of the body, especially the chest, back, and abdomen, are tapped to determine by resonance the condition of internal organs.
- The section of a band or an orchestra composed of percussion instruments.
- Percussion instruments or their players considered as a group.
There are 10 letters in PERCUSSION: C E I N O P R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERCUSSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERCUSSION plus a wildcard: PERCUSSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERCUSSION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERCUSSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.