Scrabble word: EXTRAORDINARY
Is EXTRAORDINARY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXTRAORDINARY in dictionaries:
- adj - beyond what is ordinary or usual
- adj - far more than usual or expected
- adj - (of an official) serving an unusual or special function in addition to those of the regular officials
- Beyond what is ordinary or usual: extraordinary authority.
- Highly exceptional; remarkable: an extraordinary achievement.
- Employed or used for a special service, function, or occasion: a minister extraordinary; an extraordinary professor.
There are 13 letters in EXTRAORDINARY: A A D E I N O R R R T X Y
Click to search all anagrams of EXTRAORDINARY plus a wildcard: EXTRAORDINARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTRAORDINARY
13 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTRAORDINARY
Lookup in Wiki for EXTRAORDINARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.