Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AXON
In which Scrabble dictionary does AXON exist?
Definitions of AXON in dictionaries:
- noun - long nerve fiber that conducts away from the cell body of the neuron
- The usually long process of a nerve fiber that generally conducts impulses away from the body of the nerve cell.
- adj - the central process of a neuron [n -S] : AXONAL, AXONIC
There are 4 letters in AXON: A N O X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AXON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AXON plus a wildcard: AXON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AXON
Images for AXON
- axon Pictures axon Image Science&Technology Photo Gallery
- illustration of a nerve axon
- The resting membrane potential (RMP) is calculated from the Millman ...
- Brain Explorer - axon
- Williston School of Science Math and Technology Shaffers Neurology ...
- Figure 2 axon degeneration mechanisms commonality amid diversity ...
- the cell body receives synaptic input just like the dendrites
- Neuron to Glia Synapses on axons Pure Pedantry
- axon - Simple English Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.