Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AXONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AXONS exist?
Definitions of AXONS in dictionaries:
- noun - long nerve fiber that conducts away from the cell body of the neuron
- adj - the central process of a neuron [n -S] : AXONAL, AXONIC
There are 5 letters in AXONS: A N O S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AXONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AXONS plus a wildcard: AXONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AXONS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AXONS
- The Mystery Parts of How The Proteins Work in Brain
- Activity Nervous Energy
- Figure 1 axons need glial peroxisomes Nature Genetics
- Brain Explorer - axon
- Axon - Structure and Function of the Axon
- Neurons have specialised extensions called dendrites and axons. A ...
- ... of myelinated axons at nodes of Ranvier Nature Reviews Neuroscience
- Axon - Simple English Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Science Natural Phenomena & Medicine Axon
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide accessible alternative text for ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.